Home / School Liaison
• As problems / issues / difficulties arise, it is best practice for the parent to make an appointment to meet the Class Teacher. You can easily make an appointment by phone or email : alternatively, a note can be written in the child’s homework diary.
• If issues are not resolved, or are problems of a serious nature, the following procedure will apply ;
• As part of his duties as Deputy Principal, Brian Colreavy will assume the role of Home School Liaison person, thus being the next point of contact in meeting parents/guardians with a view to resolving issues that arise. An appointment is preferable : however, he will meet you at short notice if there is a pressing concern.
• If the issue is still unresolved, the matter will be passed on to Liam Burke (Principal) and/or the Board of Management.
• This step is taken with a view to streamlining communications between parents and the school.