1. To provide a secure and happy atmosphere in which children can learn effectively.
2. To encourage children to become responsible and independent.
3. To foster an attitude of care towards people and things around us.
4. To ensure that children reach their full potential in all areas of the school curriculum.
5. To help children to express themselves creatively through language, movement, art and music.
6. To provide children with a wide range of physical activities at both group and individual levels.
7. To help children, through religious and moral, historical, geographical and scientific studies, to explore the world in which they are growing up and to understand their own particular place within it.
8. To integrate all children fully whatever their needs and backgrounds.